Widnes Then and Now

To see a larger picture please click on the image

The Bridge - November 1987 The Town Hall St. Lukes C. of E. Farnworth. There has been a church on the site for approx. 800 years. Transporter October 1947 Widnes Station C1910 The Bridge From Pickerings Pasture - June 09 Snow in Ditchfield Road showing St. Michaels C. of E.